Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday 31 March 2014

Hello World

Hi Everyone,

My mother and I have decided to start a blog together because we are both very enthusiastic bloggers and tea drinkers, hence the title.

We are still in the process of setting up the blog and getting everything just right, but I realised that we need an introductory post since glancing at the stats I noticed that we already have some views. "Test 1" and "Test 2" are probably a little boring if not confusing as posts.

As a brief introduction I would like to say that we do not have any specific genre for the blog as of yet other than just writing about life. My mother always says that we are inspired by life. The general feel of this blog will be a chatty conversational take on life steered by our interests. So you can expect some relatively creative and happy posts. 

Keep drinking tea!
Morag and Diella

No comments:

Post a Comment