Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Thursday 29 January 2015

Crochet Bracelets

Hello Again,

I wanted to show you have I have been spending my time doing these days.
Since yesterday I have been focusing on making these :






The ones pictured here I am not selling because these are my sister's ones but you can see them as an example of the different shapes that I have been doing.
I have started making more because yesterday my sister went to university and she came back and told me that the bracelets had been getting a lot of compliments and that she had even given my facebook site to someone. So I figured that if people are interested I better make some more. :)

The photos were taken by my sister by the way. I love her photography.

Keep drinking tea! I am going back to my crochet and tea now. :D

Diella

No comments:

Post a Comment