Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday 12 January 2015

Happy 2015

Hello again and welcome back to our blog!

Happy 2015 and I hope that you are as excited about it as I am.
This year I am opening my craft business, xyoopx. I will mainly be selling my crochet but I also do paintings and tatting and macrame and knitting and sewing, all of which I may land up selling.

So far it was my mother's birthday on the 6th of January and it is my birthday on the 15th of January so we have been having an extended celebration period. Christmas, New Year, Birthday, Birthday!!! So much busy-ness going on!

I also officially started working on xyoopx on the 6th of Jan (the day that my boyfriend went back to work as well.) And it has been going really well. Made a bunch of new items to sell as well as making a lino print to make business cards.

Keep drinking Tea,
Diella
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment