Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday 27 October 2014

Two More Days

I am going to say it again. TWO MORE DAYS!

"Two more days until what?" You may ask...

Two more days until my mommy gets home!


I cannot wait! I have missed my mother so much. I am used to seeing her all the time and chatting to her about, anything really. We even just sit together and journal. When I stayed away from home for a while I used to call her on the phone all the time. I have had some skype and whatsapp contact with her but it is just not the same.

I am a little apprehensive about Thursday as this is also the day of my first exam and it is at 8 in the morning! I am hardly functioning at that time. But it will make it even more of a treat to see my mom again when I get back home after.

Keep Drinking Tea,
Diella

No comments:

Post a Comment