Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday 24 October 2014

Blogilates

Hello Again;

I am so excited! My sister and I have started Blogilates together. If you have never heard of this before you should totally go and check it out.

So what is Blogilates, well it is all in the name really. Cassey Ho is a Pilates instructor (and a lot more than that too :)) and you can follow her video blogs and posts on her website www.blogilates.com. She calls her works outs "PopPilates". You can find her beginner calendar here. I am really enjoying it so far and I really like her videos. 

Before you ask, no I am not doing this to lose weight. I am actually doing this to build muscle and therefore gain weight. Also I believe that it is just healthy to exercise whether you are trying to lose weight or not. I am naturally skinny at the moment... but once I get older I may not be so lucky so I am going to prepare for that by building healthy habits now.

I hope that you are all doing well,
Keep drinking Tea,
Diella

No comments:

Post a Comment