Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday 26 October 2014

NaNoWriMo

Hi Guys I hope that everything is going well for you!

To day I want to tell you about NaNoWriMo. This stands for National Novel Writing Month. Okay so I know that it says National but it is actually international and it happens every year.



NaNoWriMo is a competition which is held every year in November. The challenge is to write a 50 000 word novel in the 30 days of November. There are a few actual prizes up for grabs but the actual achievement is how proud of yourself you will be when you have completed a novel. This challenge is aimed at giving people the motivation and community to actually go ahead and write that novel they keep promising themselves that they will write.

I started doing NaNoWriMo last year but I got a little crazy and I stopped going out and stopped interacting with people so I had to stop it. But I am going to try again this year! I have a friend who is going to be doing it as well, so that sorta counts as socializing... doesn't it?
I am going to have to work extra hard because I will have to start 7 days late since my exams only end on the 7th of November. That being said I have already come up with my idea and planned somethings so that will help with the days that I have missed out on.

My sister came up with the title for me. It is called Empty Shoes and Loose Change. And! After she had read some of my ideas and everything she when ahead and photographed a front cover for me!!

   Isn't it wonderful?

I totally encourage you to do NaNoWriMo with me this year! My username is Starfire333 so you can go ahead and add me as a writing buddy!

Keep drinking tea!
Diella

P.S. I am on day four of Blogilates Beginners Calendar, still loving it but man is it tough! I can seriously feel the burn. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment